Dirty Thoughts At Their Purist.......
By, Khushwant Singh
Review by: quick_silver_brain
98 and the old man is still going strong. He swims, plays tennis, has his daily quota of Scotch, and still finds company of woman as pleasant as ever.
One of the best-known journalist and columnist of India, Khushwant Singh was born in 1915 on Haladi, Punjab. Though this chap has done some serious works like History of Sikhs (Two Volumes), and ‘Train to Pakistan’, a masterpiece on Partition of the country, he is best known in mob for his compilation of Joke Books.
Some Facts :
• Khushwant Singh served as Member of India’s Parliament (Rajyasabha) from 1980 to 1985.
• He returned the Padmabhushan decoration in 1984 in protest against the siege of the Golden Temple during Operation Bluestar).
• Won ‘Honest Man Award’ in 2002.
The book, as usual, has some nice and some not so nice collection of jokes in it. So some of them u can share with family, and rest with intimate friends :)
* You Know how to keep a ‘bewkoof’ (a dunce) in suspense ?
No you tell me…
I will Tell u tomorrow…..
* It is lie that Khuswant Singh is a regular drinker. He drinks only two times, one when it rains and second when it doesn’t rains…..
* Question: Why is a Bad Government Like A Bikini?
Answer : Because People Marvel At What Is Holding It Up. And They Wish It Would Fall.
Ribald, rib-tickling and outrageous, Khushwant Singh’s inimitablebrand of humour has made him a legend in his own lifetime. His joke books, a potent mix of gags, anecdotes and one-liners, have entertained generations of readers and have been constant bestsellers. Khushwant Singh’s Big Fat Joke Book brings together the funniest and most memorable selections from his enormous repertoire, including some of the wackiest jokes ever cracked about sex, God and politics.
(Courtesy, somewhere from google search)
Jokes apart, there are a few man in the world that are worth an inspiration and I salute this man for his genuine lust for life. You bloody old dirty man, love ya – Muah, Muah : )